Cancellations & Refunds:
Please read what to do in the case of any of the possible scenarios below.
SCENARIO A: You have had a change of heart and no longer want to keep your UNOPENED / UNUSED bidet toilet seat.
"Unopened and unused" means the bidet has not been installed, used or altered in any way and can be resold.
It must be less than 30 days since you made the purchase. We understand that occasionally people change their minds after they make a purchase. No worries, we don't judge!
Here is what to do:
1. Contact our Support Team: email@example.com.
As long as your order qualifies for a return (see #2) you will receive an RA # and the address for the return.
DO NOT ship returns to our corporate mailing address.
2. You have 30 days, from the day that your order was purchased, to return your unused bidet seat in its original packaging, with all parts and accessories included.
Please ship the order back to our warehouse (to the address provided by us) using UPS or Fedex (preferably the same method that was used for delivery).
For Canadian returns, please use Canada Post.
*We strongly recommend that you purchase shipping insurance, in case the returned item goes missing or is damaged upon arrival.
You are responsible for the returned item until it has been received at our warehouse.
You are responsible for actual return shipping charges.
3. Returns must be received within 30 days from the date of RA issuance or will be rejected for refund.
We can only issue a refund to the original credit card / payment method used to place the order. You will be refunded the full price of the product minus the original shipping fees that we incurred.
4. Please allow up to 7 business days after the receipt of your return to process your refund. Then please allow an additional 7 business days for your bank to post the refund and for it to show up in your account.
* Please note that Bio Bidet Full Bidet toilet units are NOT eligible for returns due to change of heart, or sizing incompatibility.
There is a restocking fee on new, unused returns for the following brands:
Brondell - 15% fee
Toto - 10% fee (25% fee on special order items)
Lotus Hygiene - $50 fee
SCENARIO B: Your order arrives visibly damaged.
This situation occurs very rarely, however we want to make sure that the process is clear:
1. As soon as your order arrives please inspect it immediately and thoroughly for any visible signs of damage BEFORE signing for it. If it is not possible to inspect before signing for it you must open the box and inspect within 24 hours of receipt. There is only a SHORT WINDOW to make a damage during transit claim.
2. If you see that there has been damage, please take photos to document this AND please REFUSE the parcel so that the carrier returns it directly to the warehouse.
3. Contact our Support Team right away and provide the photos of the damage: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know if you prefer a refund or a replacement of the same product.
4. In the case of a refund, please allow up to 7 business days after the receipt of your return to process your refund. Then please allow an additional 7 business days for your bank to post the refund and for it to show up in your account.
5. In the case of a replacement, we will ship out your replacement as soon as we have received the original (damaged product). We will ship it to you for free.
SCENARIO C: You notice damage within 48 hours of delivery (hidden damage).
1. Take pictures of the damage and contact our support team right away: email@example.com.
*Note that UPS and Fedex will only accept a damage claim up to 48 hours from delivery.
2. Our support team will work with you to replace the product or the individual piece that is damaged.
3. We will not be able to help with any complaints of shipping damages, including visible or material defects, after the product has been installed or altered.
SCENARIO D: Manufacturing defect noticed only after installation.
Darn. This rarely happens, but rest-assured that if it does, each product carries its own manufacturer's warranty:
1. Contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please have your original order information ready, along with a detailed description of what is not working, as well as photos and/or video of the problem so that we can get to work trouble shooting the issue.
2. If this is not something can we believe can be fixed easily, we will connect you with the manufacturer to make a warranty claim (provided it is within the manufacturer's warranty period).